Thursday, 21 July 2016

New overhead camera rig!

My husband has just got around to fixing me up with an overhead camera rig! I've wanted one for ages, so that I could more easily make crafting videos - hard to do without one.

It was quick and easy, a few plumbing pipes and joins and a screw fitting, all done in 10 minutes and it can be dismantled when I need the space!

So, incase you have not visited it recently, my youtube channel now has a few new videos of recent projects.

I plan to do many more, at the moment there is not much different in the software side, so screen recordings are not so necessary, although I have done one on Procreate recently, after they updated the app.

If you like the channel please give a thumbs up and subscribe, I'm still a small fish in a big pond and I am not sponsored by anyone, I do it for the love of crafting.

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment